
This recipe is courtesy Roz Lynn Dorf who was my neighbor for 8 years. Now we live 30 minutes away, and so we don't see each other as often. The thing I miss the most is when I used to get a knock on the door and there would be Roz standing on the doorstep with a handful of cherry tomatoes or a bowl of fruit cobbler made with fresh berries. What a treat!
Marscapone & Macadamia Stuffed Figs
4 oz. Mascarpone at room temperature
1 Tbs. powdered sugar
1 Tbs. Macadamia nut pieces
Blend Marscapone, Sugar and Macadamia nuts together. Slice Figs as seen above. Stuff with cheese mixture. Take some to your neighbor!
I love this idea! I am going to try it soon.
ReplyDeleteYes, Roz is a fantastic cook...I haven't tried this either, so next time the figs are fresh at the market, I'll have to give it a whirl.
ReplyDelete